1. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the Table window.
2. If the value of the variable you're creating will change with each turn and belongs in the right side of the table, then choose New Attribute in Turns…. If the value of the variable you're creating only changes with each game and belongs in the left side of the table, then choose New Attribute in Games….
3. In the Attribute field, type in the name of the new variable.
4. In the Formula field, enter the formula.
Click Insert Value to choose an existing variable name from a drop-down menu.
Click Insert Function to choose a special function (such as sin, cos, min, or round) from a drop-down menu.
Or enter existing variable names or normal calculator keys (such as "+" and "/") using your keyboard.
5. When you are finished entering the new formula, click Apply to add the variable to your table.